Beauty and lifestyle blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 2 May 2014

BEAT THE FRIZZ.






Welcome back to SlapBang. I do apologise for the ridiculous delay in posting, I have just finished my course for the year and now ready to post like there's no tomorrow.

To kick things off I have two failsafe products for the frizzy-haired gals amongst you. These are especially student friendly and can both be purchased at superdrug for under £4.

First up is Palmer's olive oil conditioner (£3.99). I found this conditioner in the afro hair section of superdrug, these shelves hold some serious treasures! I was on the hunt for an intensely moisturising conditioner which would help with my straw-like ends. I lathered this stuff on the lengths of my shampooed hair and left for around 5 minutes in the shower. Once rinsed I made sure to leave my hair to air dry completely and not attack it with a towel as is the norm. I was delighted with the softness of my hair and have made a weekly appointment with this conditioner since. 

Number two is the wondrous coconut oil (£2.29). This is a well known multi-use product, I often use it on my elbows, knees and any other dry patches which may occur. My tip today you frizzy bunch is to smother this on the ends of your damp hair and watch magic unfold. This stuff locks in moisture like nobody's business. What's so great about this particular oil is the price, normal whole-foods-esque coconut oil can cost the bomb so at £2.29 who can say no? 

Please let me know if you have any other tips for frizzy-haired girls like myself. Have you tried these products before?





No comments:

Post a Comment